Corsair Community

CMZ16GX3M2A1866C10 on newegg, not on corsair.com?

sirsad

Goal was to find 2x8GB 1866 ram for a new Z77 based system (EVGA Z77 FTW). I noticed on newegg there are 3 Corsair models available but I can't find any of those on this site. An example is CMZ16GX3M2A1866C10

Does anyone know why they aren't listed on corsair.com? Even the memory finder doesn't allow filtering by 16GB (2x8GB) only 16GB (4x4GB).

The memory finder lists a number of modules that are compatible with the EVGA Z77 FTW even though the motherboard isn't available yet. Are compatibility tests done on an advance version of this motherboard? I'm just wondering if one of these new 2x8GB modules would be compatible with the EVGA Z77 FTW.

• 1 month later...
In fact, 1600 is written on the label of the memory "device".

Not sure what you mean by this. What is the part number of the kit you have? Is this in device manager?

Is there any chance you could post a pic of that please?

I've just enable XMP profile.

I see 933.3 Mhz on DRAM Frequency on CPU-Z application.

Is that correct ?

If you did infact get the 1866mhz kit they are running right where they should be. DDR is Double Data Rate, so you would double the 933mhz. And that equals 1866mhz.

As long as everything is stable, you should be good to go.

Sorry for my english.

No worries! Your English is just fine. I just never seen that, but it is exactly as you described.

Thats got to be a miss print on the lable or something. Those are a 1866mhz part number and they are running at 1866mhz. But why they say they are 1600mhz modules is beyond me.

Archived