Corsair Community

570x with LL120 without Lighting node

atlantys

Hi guys,

So, some parts of my computer arrived and i choose to speed up things and connect the peripherals that i have.

Detail: The kit with lighting node do not arrived yet.

So, i remove the 3 frontal SP120 RGB that come with 570x and put 3 extras LL120 at the front, with a radiator of h150i watercooler.

The 3 force cables of the 3 LL120 i connected on the watercooler and the 3 RGB fans i put on the RGB controller on the ports 1, 2 and 3.

But the cooler 3 didn't show any rgb leds, besides they are running as well.

I put another cooler on the port 3 of RGB controller, but dont work either.

My question is: i'm not using the lighting node yet, but the RGB controler should work right? I try to replace the 3 to 4 but do not work either.

Should i wait the lighting node or the RGB controller has a problem?

Sorry for my bad english

abc8989c-d9a2-428e-9604-60990445c3b0.jpg

How could i explain the two first's cooler working with RGB normaly? I'm not talking about the button on the top of 570x, i'm just intrigued that the cooler 3 do not show up any type of leds.

Oh, the corsair logo connected to the port 4 do not show any leds either.

Thanks for your reply

to add...

If you have the LL fans connected to the RGB Fan LED Hub but still have it on the SP Button Controller that is built into the back of your Case then it wont work!. disconnect it!. you need either a Lighting Node Pro (RGB control only) or a Commander Pro (RGB and Fan Speed Control) to control the RGB of LL Fans ;)

if you notice,, only half of fan 2 it lit up..... 6 SP RGB Fans would count as 24 LD's... each LL fan has 16 LEDs.. if you count the LED's that are actually lit up i bet you they add up to 24 ;)

Just another question that came up. I will have 6 coolers in total, more 1 rgb connection for logo.

How could i connect the 6 fans and 1 logo of 570x on a RGB hub that have only 6 ports? In the link that you provided say that i cannot plug any coolers at commander pro or lighting node.

What should i do?

you cant dude.. you need 2 RGB Fan LED hubs...

here is one way to do it..

if you wanted to control the fans speeds then use a Commander Pro instead of one of the Lighting Node Pro's

http://i.imgur.com/84WoUfDl.png

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-LL120-120mm-Light-Lighting/dp/B075VGN4M1/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1537907817&sr=1-1&keywords=ll120

This kit (that just not arrived yet) have another RGB hub according to the photo.

So i could put these to RGB data at lighting node and get it working, right?

I will need a commander pro?

this would be the ideal set up for a 570x Mirror Black.. then if you wanted Corsair Lighting Strips.. get a Lighting Node Pro Kit

http://i.imgur.com/YYVINmVl.png

Thank you for your help.

I just bought the Lighting node pro kit AND a commander pro, AND have a 570x mirror black (logo).

Do you have a photo of how all of these should be connected?

Sorry for the quantity of questions, i'm lost with all of those cables.

I'm having the same issue. I purchase the rgb lighting's,

pushed them to the front. The stock fans I moved to back - they won't light up and the third fan in the front won't light up. Can someone please explain this to me like I'm stupid.

Perfect observation! Thank you very much for you help.

Which RGB fans did you purchase?

Your case comes with SP-RGB fans. Corsair also has HD, LL and ML RGB Fans. If you just say "RGB Fans", no one knows which ones. You need to be specific about the fans that you got.

You are right. Sorry for that.

I bought 6 LL120, a lighting node and a commander pro.

My question was if i can connect the 6 LL120 and a corsair 570x logo without the commander pro.

I bought ll120 and then moved them to the front and the stock front to the back. Here is a video. I do not have a node or commander. Also my power button doesn't seem to work:

Power button doesn't work. Some lights don't go on. Ideas?

https://imgur.com/gallery/0Wvr4In

Which RGB fans did you purchase?

Your case comes with SP-RGB fans. Corsair also has HD, LL and ML RGB Fans. If you just say "RGB Fans", no one knows which ones. You need to be specific about the fans that you got.

I bought ll120 and then moved them to the front and the stock front to the back. Here is a video. I do not have a node or commander. Also my power button doesn't seem to work:

Power button doesn't work. Some lights don't go on. Ideas?

https://imgur.com/gallery/0Wvr4In

I read in some place that with differents types of coolers (LL and SP) you will need two RGB Hubs, wich one with a type of they.

How many hubs do you have now? The case should come with one. You may have another - it depends on if you got your LL fans in a multipack. Since you have a Lighting Node Pro, you may have.

You will need two fan hubs. One fan hub will be for the case lighting. It acts as an SP fan. The other hub will be for the LL fans. Six LL fans can go on one hub. Both fan hubs can be controlled from the Commander Pro. You won't need the Lighting Node Pro unless you also have strips.

I have two hubs one came with the case and one came with the lights. Right now all the lights are plugged into the stock hub ... Do I need to include the other hub? Do I need commander? It's weird bc there's six slots indont getnwuy it wouldt work.

How many hubs do you have now? The case should come with one. You may have another - it depends on if you got your LL fans in a multipack. Since you have a Lighting Node Pro, you may have.

You will need two fan hubs. One fan hub will be for the case lighting. It acts as an SP fan. The other hub will be for the LL fans. Six LL fans can go on one hub. Both fan hubs can be controlled from the Commander Pro. You won't need the Lighting Node Pro unless you also have strips.

You can use the stock hub with the LL fans ... but you need to disconnect the push-button controller. The push button controller on the 570X is for SP-RGB fans.

They use a completely different protocol than the rest of the Corsair RGB fans.

This is actually explained in the RGB FAQ. Please go through that.

I have two hubs one came with the case and one came with the lights. Right now all the lights are plugged into the stock hub ... Do I need to include the other hub? Do I need commander? It's weird bc there's six slots indont getnwuy it wouldt work.

Is there a video that shows how to do this? Or if you could point me in the right direction that would be helpful. I appreciate you help.

I read in some place that with differents types of coolers (LL and SP) you will need two RGB Hubs

In case you didnt see the link first time around...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880 <------CLICK IT!

I really do think both of you need to have a good read through it... as it stands we are getting nowhere as you guys are failing to take in what we are saying (no offence meant.. language barrier i think)

anyways... have a good read guys.... it really does cover all that you need to know..

Archived