Corsair Community

570X Minus LED Fans Option ?

Dicehunter

• Corsair Employee
Based on our tempered glass cases (Crystal series) track record, we've always bundled them with some kind of RGB fan/s set that includes the hub and a controller. I think the reason for this is to show how great looking the case is with RGB fans right out of the box. I mean let's be honest, 570X and 460X does look awesome when you populate them with any of our RGB fans. It really highlight the tempered glass feature, and at the same time, it showcases the RGB fans nicely. They basically compliment each other, making it very appealing to system builders.

Based on our tempered glass cases (Crystal series) track record, we've always bundled them with some kind of RGB fan/s set that includes the hub and a controller. I think the reason for this is to show how great looking the case is with RGB fans right out of the box. I mean let's be honest, 570X and 460X does look awesome when you populate them with any of our RGB fans. It really highlight the tempered glass feature, and at the same time, it showcases the RGB fans nicely. They basically compliment each other, making it very appealing to system builders.

Greybeard lives :biggrin: was wondering where you'd gone.

I totally agree with you but it would just be nice for those of us who already have RGB fans to have that option, I have 6 x Corsair HDRGB fans plus a Commander Pro all ready to be put in the 570X but the fact that the controller and included fans do really increase the price by quite a bit is the only thing stopping me from purchasing hence my wishlist :):

But it would just be nice for those of us who already have RGB fans to have that option

He does have a point you know...

I have 6 LL series fans and 4 HD series fans in my 570x.. should You guys decide to empty my Bank again with a new version of the 570x (680x? :D ) I'd have to have it but wouldn't be needing any new SP rgb fans to put in the draw with the other 3 I got with my 570x... which incidentally would get transferred over to the wife who currently has the 460x with 6 HD fans in.. she also has 3 SP rgb fans sitting in the draw lol. assuming you get 3.. that would be 9 fans in the draw lol..

after all you do already offer that option with the 460x lol

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/crystal-series-460x-rgb-compact-atx-mid-tower-case

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/crystal-series-460x-compact-atx-mid-tower-case

is a £55 saving in that for us in the uk...

and given my LL fans was a £250 experience... that £55 saving would have made the £250 not so painful lol (or indeed to explain in the bank statements hahaha)

Ps... £250 on fans... bejebus! the wife would kill me if she new lol.. She'd kill me if she knew the cost of her own pc let alone mine! :D :D :D

He does have a point you know...

I have 6 LL series fans and 4 HD series fans in my 570x.. should You guys decide to empty my Bank again with a new version of the 570x (680x? :D ) I'd have to have it but wouldn't be needing any new SP rgb fans to put in the draw with the other 3 I got with my 570x... which incidentally would get transferred over to the wife who currently has the 460x with 6 HD fans in.. she also has 3 SP rgb fans sitting in the draw lol. assuming you get 3.. that would be 9 fans in the draw lol..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after all you do already offer that option with the 460x lol<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/crystal-series-460x-rgb-compact-atx-mid-tower-case

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/crystal-series-460x-compact-atx-mid-tower-case

is a £55 saving in that for us in the uk...

That right there.

and while I'm here :D.. can we have an Exhaust version of the LL fan please... think of all us Push/Pull types!!!!!

Would be a market first you know!....

Just a tad, Corsair are by far my favourite peripheral, Memory and storage maker but £50 is quite a lot of money in todays economy, They offer the 460X without RGB fans which lowers the price, There is no logical reason not to do the same with the 570X, If anything not offering it would probably push me to look at other vendors even though I'd prefer to stay with Corsair and my all Corsair theme I have going on.

Not an unreasonable request dude! :).. I'm sure the powers that be are listening :)... arnt they?

Well I bought the 570X red version, The fans that come with it will be going in the bin once it arrives tomorrow and replaced with HDRGB fans, I have no use for them and don't know anyone that needs fans.

Quite a waste of materials IMO.

• Corsair Employee
Greybeard lives :biggrin: was wondering where you'd gone.

I totally agree with you but it would just be nice for those of us who already have RGB fans to have that option, I have 6 x Corsair HDRGB fans plus a Commander Pro all ready to be put in the 570X but the fact that the controller and included fans do really increase the price by quite a bit is the only thing stopping me from purchasing hence my wishlist :):

Been around here and there, just busy with work stuff, you know how it is :D: How's the Corsair section on OC3D? busy lately?

I don't disagree with you on that, so I hope that we do offer something like that in the future for those who just wants the case by itself.

Been around here and there, just busy with work stuff, you know how it is :D: How's the Corsair section on OC3D? busy lately?

I don't disagree with you on that, so I hope that we do offer something like that in the future for those who just wants the case by itself.

OC3D's Corsair section just got a new post from me as I just finished transplanting my rig from the 540 to the 570X, I couldn't resist any longer and just bought it, Head on over, It looks pretty :D:

Tell me about it, I came from a 780T build and recently built 570X for my personal rig. Loving every single aspect of the case. Aesthetically, my personal favorite to date in this case category.

Yeah it's a really beautiful case, Really easy to clean too which is refreshing, Undo 4 panels which takes all of 1 minute, Vacuum the filters and clean the inside with a fine brush holding the vacuum near the brush, Wipe the windows down with tempered glass cleaner and microfiber cloth and boom, Done, Maybe a 5 minute job all together.

Just hope the EU store gets the PSU shroud cover in, It's on the wish list so hopefully I'll get a notification when it's back in :):

Archived