Corsair Community

I want to use CLCP with AIDA64

sbl8607

in Corsair Link 4.8.3.8, they worked fine.

But latest release of Cosair Link, fan RPM and temp sensor malfunctioning.

I want to buy ML140 Pro RGB or LL140, but link 4.8.3.8 does not support them...

AIDA64 is monitored my sytem on background all the time. I have system monitor LCD attached on chassis. Watching water pump RPM, coolant temp, CPU and GPU Temp and so on. So, I can't give up AIDA64.

I believe corsair can fix this problem, because Corsair Link 4.8.3.8 is worked fine.

I'm with you on this. I have been stuck on 4.8.3.8 for months now and I have 4 ML-RGB fans in boxes that cannot come out. AIDA is not the only monitoring program affected and I tried to install all the 4.9.xx series last night without AIDA, HWINFO, etc. running. Even then I got scrambled Link values, 21 temp readings for the motherboard, and randomly appearing/disappearing fans connecting to the Commander Pro, which has no fans connected to it at all. It seems 4.9 has problems even with basic background processes we all need to run. This is a new and clean board too. I am hoping this particular aspect is high on the priority list.

Unfortunately, I have had issues with the 4.9 series even when AIDA is not running. Link seems to be the program hardest hit and it cannot manage its fans for some reason. This puts people with LL series fans or other hardware that requires active Link in a bind. Since the ML-RGB series do support hardware playback, I was hoping to get it loaded and then exit, but the program seemed generally unstable and I can't leave installed like that.

Unfortunately, I have had issues with the 4.9 series even when AIDA is not running. Link seems to be the program hardest hit and it cannot manage its fans for some reason. This puts people with LL series fans or other hardware that requires active Link in a bind. Since the ML-RGB series do support hardware playback, I was hoping to get it loaded and then exit, but the program seemed generally unstable and I can't leave installed like that.

That is discouraging to hear. What do you mean by "hardest hit"? I honestly thought they were finally getting Link straightened out, though CPU resource use and memory leaks continue to pop up. Personally, I only run Link if I need to do a firmware update, so I don't pay much attention to the new releases or the bug reports that follow.

I just bought and installed a Corsair AIO (H110i with a CoolIt pump), 4 x ML140 Pro RGB, an LL140, and an HD120 RGB (leftover) for my new Z370 rig. That and 160 LEDs (not Corsair) in various strips (260 including AURA controlled strips). Control is with a Co-Pro and 2 Node-pros. I had to do some soldering to connect generic strips to the LED ports - a pain but no biggy.

It all works perfectly. I am using SIV for fan and LED control and am very happy that this alternative exists. The Co-Pro is a great little box. It has some annoying firmware limitations but within its limits, with a solid control program, it is quite reliable.

Archived