Corsair Community

Cue 2 2.19.65 not showing any devices

halflife85

I have a Scimitar, strafe RGB, and void wireless SE all connected. Since the windows 10 fall creators update I have had to uninstall CUE and reinstall from scratch to get the devices to show in the software. This has happened repeatedly. I am not running an A.V. besides windows defender.

Same here, ever since I updated my windows 10 to the fall creators CUE has been acting up weirdly.

Always have to quit out of CUE and start it up again for it to work properly, really annoying.

Hopefully there will be a fix soon

• 3 weeks later...
Odd, i have a K95 Platinum, a M65 PRO and Void SE and updated my software, both W10 and CUE and have no issues at all. At a early time i could not update my firmware in my Viod, but i did a complete reinstall of W10 on a new Force MP500 m.2 ssd. Everything started to work as i should, no problems at all.

last weekend it suddenly worked perfect. But just because I had a delay in boot (Windows suddenly starts to open all apps I had open after a reboot).

Next day I started my PC again and..... problem back. It is like Windows boots to fast or something like that and Hardware is not initialized or something like that.

So I tried the following. Boot my PC, but not log in. Wait 10 minutes, log in. And.... Same problem, software loads, no keyboard and no mouse. I close CUE, reopen it and.... It works....

Archived