Corsair Community

Windows 10 & Corsair Link Detection of Devices - One Fix

Dragonsteel

Hello,

As the title suggests, a fix for the corsair link not connecting to (generally) the CPU cooler. I just had this issue on my computer where I wasn't able to get my H80i GT V2 to properly load in the corsair software.

I tried installing, re-installing, and uninstalling EVGA Precision XOC and Corsair link in just about every single patter (there are 6 if I remember math right).

Turns out, windows disabled the driver by default because it thinks it is conflicting with something. The device can be re-enabled under "Device Manager" in windows under the USB section.

Just thought I would pass that information along to everybody.

Is there a way to permanently stop windows from disabling this?

It seems to happen to me once every two to three days. I'll go through the process of uninstalling/reinstalling Precision XOC then Link, then end up remembering about the USB device in Device Manager and that's always the culprit.

Well, there are issues with Precision XOC as well. There's another thread about this ... something about disabling the RGB sync functionality.

From this thread:

Good news is it's just because of LED Sync in XOC. You can adjust the LED of the GPU then turn off the sync/button and it will be fine with Link. Apparently XOC likes to overreach into the AIO and thinks it can control it.

Hello,

As the title suggests, a fix for the corsair link not connecting to (generally) the CPU cooler. I just had this issue on my computer where I wasn't able to get my H80i GT V2 to properly load in the corsair software.

I tried installing, re-installing, and uninstalling EVGA Precision XOC and Corsair link in just about every single patter (there are 6 if I remember math right).

Turns out, windows disabled the driver by default because it thinks it is conflicting with something. The device can be re-enabled under "Device Manager" in windows under the USB section.

Just thought I would pass that information along to everybody.

Running V4.9.4.28 CL with H100i-V2 on Win 10 Ent., I get this same error every couple of days.

This is by far the simplest most concise fix..

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks

Archived