Corsair Community

H80i - Not Shown in CorsairLink

sturge

I hope that this helps resolve non detection issues for others as well.

After getting everything up and running, I was disappointed that the H80i was not showing up in CorsairLink. The only device that was showing was the Corsair Hydro USB, but nothing would show below it. I had been working on it over the weekend and I'd already decided that I'd start an RMA on Monday. Different versions of CorsairLink, re-install windows, plug/unplug the usb header connection. The H80i was cooling, the LED was on, the fans were running, the processor was staying cool; then I noticed that there was an extra USB device showing in the device manager and I kept feeling that the BIOS post was taking entirely too long (like 2min). So I tried something odd, I moved my USB keyboard (Microsoft-ergonomic 4000) and mouse (logictech MX Revolution) to different external USB ports....and then the H80i started showing up in Corsair Link.:bigeyes:

Anyway, good luck to anyone else having issues.

• 1 month later...
I hope that this helps resolve non detection issues for others as well.

After getting everything up and running, I was disappointed that the H80i was not showing up in CorsairLink. The only device that was showing was the Corsair Hydro USB, but nothing would show below it. I had been working on it over the weekend and I'd already decided that I'd start an RMA on Monday. Different versions of CorsairLink, re-install windows, plug/unplug the usb header connection. The H80i was cooling, the LED was on, the fans were running, the processor was staying cool; then I noticed that there was an extra USB device showing in the device manager and I kept feeling that the BIOS post was taking entirely too long (like 2min). So I tried something odd, I moved my USB keyboard (Microsoft-ergonomic 4000) and mouse (logictech MX Revolution) to different external USB ports....and then the H80i started showing up in Corsair Link.:bigeyes:

Anyway, good luck to anyone else having issues.

This is quite interesting, because I do have detection problems. But at one point the Link2 DID show the pump and fans... baffeling. The BIOS does take a longer time to post. I will try that and report back

wait what? you plugged your keyboard and mouse to different usbs and it started working? can you dumb this down cause i know if i move my keyboard to another usb this will not fix the issue of h80 not showing. do you mean you used a completely different usb header to plug into that your mouse and keyboard were plugged into?

Archived