Corsair Community

H115i or H110i

Kikazz

So neweeg approved my return of the 115i due to the lack of support for the am4 socket. I'm not waiting anymore so as I was reading I got the hint the 110 is better anyways. What are the differences between the two? I'm trying to stick with an auto 280mm but I need something that supports am4 since and didn't send a fan with the 1700x for some reason. Please help me here guys. Or should I just hang onto the 115 and wait it out. Been a few weeks tho and I'm getting irritated with the lack of info available.

well newegg approved the 115 return even tho i was outside of the return period. so its going back and i think ill pick up the 110. ive had good luck with corsair and much of this new rig is corsair so the less addon hardware the better. i like the link interface so its a big part of why im going with it. also have af140 and 120 redl led fans in it. wanted to do the mag lev fans or whatever it was but for the price i think these will work just fine. on top and one rear.

thanks guys. and im closely watching the am4 ship date thread thats what prompte me to raise this question

That was the right decision, perhaps even without the bracket issue. Enjoy. I would still keep an eye on the ML140 LED reds. Perhaps they will drop a little in price. There is no real comparison between those and the fans that come with the cooler.

Archived