Corsair Community

Corsair 1500 rattling?

Chrisos

Hey guys,

Bought a corsair 1500 headset for my laptop and they are brilliantly detailed. Messing around with the EQ can give you exactly the sound you want with music...however with some lower frequencies i am gettin rattlig through the right and occasionally the left cup too

is there anything i can do about this?

Thanks

Chris

certain songs are OK, But some songs give this terrible rattle. If it rattles through a song, it will consistantly rattke whevener that note/ range is played. Usually worse when not much is going on, but it can happen during busy songs, sounding like im dragging my music along the pavement.

its a mechanical rattle...like a very quick succession of clicks

• Corsair Employee

I saw the video and its quite impressive actually. Its detailed and pretty easy to follow.

Now that being said, I would recommend a RMA before taking it into your own hands since while it won't void the warranty to try what was suggested in the video, it will void the warranty if you break something as a result. If you do make a RMA Chrisos, let me know the case number and I'll approve it for you.

It is impressive, and when i press my headset to my head with my hands, the rattling stops...but im not sure a) how easily i could fix this or b) wether a new headset would just do the same.

i will try a few things and get back to you guys :)

• Corsair Employee
Hi RAM Guy,

thankyou for being so supportive recently.

I was wondering if there is an option for my to get a refund rather than a replacement set?

Thanks

Chris

For refunds, I would check with the retailer you purchased it from. We can only RMA for the same headset unfortunatey.

Archived