Corsair Community

Issues with my Dark Core(s) and mk.2 strafe

gutcheck

Hey Guys,

I just bought a ton of corsair stuff.... 2 void RGB headsets and stands, two mm800's, a k55 and a mk.2 strafe, two RGB pro kits, one 32 GB 3000 and the other 16 GB 3000, two headset stands, and two dark core mice. I love it. Except I am having two issues:

1) The mice. Each time I boot into windows they are at the slowest of the three response settings. I like them at 3, not 1.... but they don't stay there. Is there a setting in ICUE or something?

2) The MK.2 / Void / RAM lights. I don't know why, but on both PC's the void has an (!) mark my it in icue. When I slect a lighting effect for it, both the stand and the keyboard change as well, even though I don't want them to. when I change the RAM to a static color, the lights on the keyboard go off. So then I go over to the keyboard, and under lighting effects.... there aren't any. The drop down lighting effect menu is also not there. I can get the lights back on the keyboard, but I have to change the lights on the void.... but then the RAM sticks to back into rainbow mode.

Help!

1) there is a default DPI setting in iCUE/CUE. Put the dot next to the one you want. During boot or if the software is not running, the mouse will follow the hardware profile saved to the mouse. You can do the same by adjusting the HW1-HW3 profiles, then saving it to the mouse.

2) Look at some of the iCUE tutorials in the sticky section of the forum. It seems like you are combining instant lighting (applies to all devices) with the “lighting library” preview. When in the lighting library, you will see s preview of the effect, but it won’t be there until you drag it into the profile and then actively apply it to the lighting zone, whether that is keys, mouse, or RAM color zones.

Thanks. So I guess I will try to fix the mouse first.... because it is exactly the same on both systems I built in the 1000D. Upon boot they are both at 1, and I want them at 3. I tried playing with the profiles but that didn't help. Is it a bug?

Archived