Corsair Community

H100i v2 dead pump rma process.

mkrio99

So my pump abruptly failed with a bit less than one year worth of usage. I'm wondering what the RMA process turn around time is like with this product?

3-4 weeks?

Right now I've downgraded to a stock HSF and definitely miss the performance that the AIO provided. ::pirate::

It greatly depends on where you are located. The actual turnaround time isn't long, but ground shipping has limitations. East Coast US is going to be 5 days travel each way to the Bay Area and back. Sometimes you can cut this in half by requesting an advance RMA, which is the standard credit card hold, they ship the new one first, you return the dead one after. You need to ask for it directly, but probably worthwhile.

On a side note, if you have not already initiated the process, I would get on it. For US exchanges, many tech companies in the SF Bay area tend to hibernate the week after Christmas and shut down shipping until after the New Year. You would want your new one in the mail this week if you want it soon. This may not be applicable elsewhere.

Archived