Corsair Community

H100 I Troubleshooting

twwbowers

I put this unit in my PC last summer with a new i7, and I'm thinking the pump is about shot. I'll list my problem and troubleshooting steps to see what everyone thinks.

Left my PC on last night running Netflix while I slept. Woke up, turned it off went to work. When I came back, fired up my PC and it gives me the series of beeps and a splash screen that my CPU fan speed is in error, as is my CPU temp. Entering BIOS/UEFI, my CPU is running at 60C+ and rising. I take the pump off, reapply thermal paste, dust out the case, and put it back together. Same issue. I've reseated both ends of the mini USB connector, the cooler fans, and the pump, and tried different combinations of the three pin power connectprs into different fan locations on my motherboard. I can never hear

The Led in the pump stays red when it crosses the 60C temperature, but that's really just the warning light. I have never used the corsair software for this setup.

If i was you, I would use the Support Ticket System link just above your post (you will need to register) and begin the RMA process, including an electronic copy of the invoice for your cooler. They will probably give you some things to try, but I suspect that your pump has passed on, to a better place (died).

Archived