Corsair Community

Windows 10 Build 9926

swarfega

I know its early days yet in the Windows 10 development cycle but I decided to try the new version of Link 3 on Windows 10.

It installed ok and I rebooted. However when I launched Link the computer blue screened.

What information from me would you like in order to help prepare for Windows 10?

CL works more or less ok for me with build 9926. Just updated Cl to 3.2 today and it seems ok, not really a little better than previous though I did note, changing mode reacts quicker as does settings in configuration.

Why it is BSOD, you'll need to produce the log.

I've not had any further bsod's with vs.

Like ecomorph, my h100i does not show up. I can't change anything to do with it. All the other devices work. Although the constant flashing red on the fans for psu and graphics card is rather annoying. Both devices are semi passive so designed to work that way.

I had some trouble getting the h100i setup in CL on a fresh install of Win 10. Following the instructions from antitauon at ocn in this thread:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1434961/corsair-link-h100i-not-working-on-windows-8-1/10#post_22763010

helped get everything set up correctly. It's not exactly trivial, and I did have a few bsod's, but it seems to be working well now.

Archived