Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal 570x Mirror Black PSU Logo Issue

Haericred

Hello,

I bought the 570x Mirror Black a few weeks ago. I love the case, but a few days ago an issue has surfaced with the LED on the psu shroud logo. Part of the logo is always a different color than the rest now (see attached photos). Is there any way to fix this issue short of an RMA of the entire case--which I'd prefer not to do as it would leave me without a functional computer for however long the lag time is between sending the case back and receiving a new one?

IMG_2198.thumb.JPG.2a5fb39710cc9c711652d9cbf356ec98.JPG

IMG_2200.thumb.JPG.8da4be52d760d402e8c7d98d59798409.JPG

IMG_2199.thumb.JPG.bf9630925b49667466167524d9f9b609.JPG

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

I bought the 570x Mirror Black a few weeks ago. I love the case, but a few days ago an issue has surfaced with the LED on the psu shroud logo. Part of the logo is always a different color than the rest now (see attached photos). Is there any way to fix this issue short of an RMA of the entire case--which I'd prefer not to do as it would leave me without a functional computer for however long the lag time is between sending the case back and receiving a new one?

The 570x mirror black edition comes with a special RGB psu shroud logo, this is NOT an issue, it’s a feature. If you would like to have only white lightning, please purchase the replacement part for a regular 570x and that should only give you white LED.

I thought the 570x Mirror Blacks RGB logo as Treated as a Single SP Fan?.. and as such it's LED's are

not individually addressable.. as in, All the LED's in that Logo change color at the same time?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I am having the exact same issue, some of the LEDs behind the logo just don't light up correctly, specifically the red part of them doesn't seem to work, they only light up in green or blue. This is definitely NOT a feature, as the PSU shroud logo uses analog LEDs, meaning all the LEDs on the PCB should only have one sigle colour.

EDIT: This issue is present both, using iCUe / LINK via my Lightning Node PRO and using the RGB button Controller that comes with the case.

I have had issues like this with lots of RGB-LED Accessoires from different brands already, and it's almost always the red pert of the RGB-LEDs which fails.

I would recommend you to open up a ticket on the official Corsair support page, just as I did, as this is quite probably a hardware issue, that cannot be resolved without replacement parts. I don't know if they will be able to end you just that one part though, as they have not gotten back to me about this yet.

Be ready to send your entire case in. I have a problem with my front led red not working. My only option was RMAing the entire case. I chose not to do it because of the hassle.

Hey,

I am having the exact same issue, some of the LEDs behind the logo just don't light up correctly, specifically the red part of them doesn't seem to work, they only light up in green or blue. This is definitely NOT a feature, as the PSU shroud logo uses analog LEDs, meaning all the LEDs on the PCB should only have one sigle colour.

EDIT: This issue is present both, using iCUe / LINK via my Lightning Node PRO and using the RGB button Controller that comes with the case.

I have had issues like this with lots of RGB-LED Accessoires from different brands already, and it's almost always the red pert of the RGB-LEDs which fails.

I would recommend you to open up a ticket on the official Corsair support page, just as I did, as this is quite probably a hardware issue, that cannot be resolved without replacement parts. I don't know if they will be able to end you just that one part though, as they have not gotten back to me about this yet.

Archived