Corsair Community

Commander pro bs Lighting pro ?’s (570x)

Dyldonic

with the lighting node pro does it soley do rgb and not actually run the fans? Im tryin to limit the number of wires across my mobo, should i get a commander instead to run power to the fans and rgb? Or will the lighting node pro do both power the fan and rgb and My mobo only has 2 fan connection spots and 570x case comes with 3 SP fans i want to add a fourth to the back exhaust. So to limit how many wires across my mobo and run power to power the fans and rgb which one would i need?

(Side question, i have a asus z370-a with aura can i connect that to icue some way? Is i would have to run aura all by it self with asus’s lighting program?)

The Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) only handles RGB functions. The Commander Pro (CoPro) handles both.

You could use splitters with those fans but it would limit your ability to control them individually ... and from Windows. The CoPro will allow you to control all of the fans that you have planned for your system individually from your Windows desktop.

Aura and iCue are completely separate. Aura does not control the Corsair RGB devices and iCue doesn't control the motherboard lighting.

Most of your questions will be answered in the RGB FAQ, linked in my signature.

Archived