Corsair Community

iCUE doesn't save settings

wynn911

iCUE does not save my settings for my lighting node pro but does save my settings for keyboard mouse and headset. I have 2 LL140 fans and i set the lighting profile for sequential solid color but every time my system is restarted the lighting profile will change from solid color to random color.

I have been hearing this same tune since last year.. This is a product that is for visual affect and it looks like crap during boot. When is it actually going to get fixed :evil:. As it has been a known issue for long enough...

I was duped into keeping it passed it's return policy date on the same story of "getting fixed on the next patch or one after that.."

I have been hearing this same tune since last year.. This is a product that is for visual affect and it looks like crap during boot. When is it actually going to get fixed :evil:. As it has been a known issue for long enough...

I was duped into keeping it passed it's return policy date on the same story of "getting fixed on the next patch or one after that.."

You are in the wrong thread. Several of those discussions about the boot cycle and lock screen back on the main page.

Ummm ... for this particular issue, it was just found. This is not about the rainbow on boot.

Archived