Corsair Community

Corsair Link - Not detecting H100i

Maccie

Hi,

My Corsair H100i does not show up in Corsair link.

I have done the following things trying to fix this issue:

- Changed the USB port on the motherboard

- Installed new drivers for H100i and my USB drivers

- replugged all the fan cables and pump cables

I am running Windows 7 ultimate x64. And I have Asus CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z motherboard.

Sidenote:

The pump also makes a wierd ticking noice when I turn on the computer. I have to restart several times to stop the ticking.

I had a similar issue. I installed the current/newest version and Link only showed motherboard, CPU and GPU signals but none from the Link hardware.

By chance, after trying everything, I saved a profile and after a restart, Ling signals were shown.

I had a similar issue. I installed the current/newest version and Link only showed motherboard, CPU and GPU signals but none from the Link hardware.

By chance, after trying everything, I saved a profile and after a restart, Ling signals were shown.

Did you try something other than what I listed?, and did you just save a normal profile and reboot?

I tried a lot. Mostly re-installing and rebooting.

I just tried it again because after changing the usb plug my AX760i wasn't detected anymore. So I deinstalled and installed Link again, it started up showing only motherboard info, cpu, gpu, but no Link info, I saved a new profile (there is none before), restarted the computer and everything was there.

Now, sometimes when doing a cold start, infos won't be shown until after a reboot.

Edit: Ok, suddenly it showed everything red. Installed it again and now it doesn't work like before. I can't get it to load any Link info or Link appliances.

Archived