The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2018, 10:57 AM

POST ID # = 944283
Frosty4652 Reputation: 10
Default Problems LL RGB and Corsair Link

Good afternoon! Could you help me in solving the problem? Suddenly, while the computer was working, the fans started to misunderstand themselves, the program had a choice of all Duga fans, they all began to glow differently, like a software failure, eventually checked everything, everything was connected to the controllers, there were new controllers that never connected, changed them but the problem did not dare! Now just like that, there is a fan running, at any time a podvetchetsya podstvetka at any of the 6 fans,
View all images

http://prntscr.com/ipp25u
http://prntscr.com/ipp28p
http://prntscr.com/ipp2b1

:Сумасшедший:

Old 03-11-2018, 02:13 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 944310
DevBiker Reputation: 76

Hello! Fortunately, my wife understands Russian (a little dated as she left in 1980) but it was enough to help me understand.

I would suggest that you start with re-arranging the fans on the fan hub. The fans operate in a series and 1 fan can take out the entire chain. Put 1 fan on the first port on the fan hub and see if that operates properly. If so, add the second fan. And so on. However, just because a single fan works does not mean that it will pass the signal down the line to the next fan so remember that as you are reordering them.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 03-12-2018, 01:06 AM

POST ID # = 944412

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Hello! Fortunately, my wife understands Russian (a little dated as she left in 1980) but it was enough to help me understand.

I would suggest that you start with re-arranging the fans on the fan hub. The fans operate in a series and 1 fan can take out the entire chain. Put 1 fan on the first port on the fan hub and see if that operates properly. If so, add the second fan. And so on. However, just because a single fan works does not mean that it will pass the signal down the line to the next fan so remember that as you are reordering them.
All reconnected, earned only 2 fans

Old 03-12-2018, 01:15 AM

POST ID # = 944414

If you connect the first 3 in reverse order, then the first 3 pieces work, 4 is already not lit as needed, and 5 is not lit at all, 6 is the same. That is, only the first 3 ports work and so on all the connectors that I tried

Old 03-12-2018, 01:34 AM

POST ID # = 944416

It turned out to connect them in a chaotic order, they work 5, but not in order, and the last 6 on the front panel still does not work, that is, does not take the effect of Arc
Video https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tG...rBqaUCYSxKI3BB

Old 03-12-2018, 07:50 AM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 944431
DevBiker Reputation: 76

It looks like one of your fans is bad. i would contact support to see if you can get it replaced.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.