Corsair Community

Axi 860i isnt recognized by Corsair Link

metin2grafics

Ok, I just realized that it was a CODEC 52 problem, I mean that there was a problem with WINDOWS DIGITAL Signature CERTIFICATES...So I just rebooted, pressed F8 on the boot and went in to advanced boot mode. Then I choosed run with unsigned devices etc...And it went, but I've to do this for every boot, some alternatives?

Uninstall the drivers via Device Manager and install them again which can be found here.

Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress

To install the driver, right click siusbxp.inf > Install.

Note: This is only a reference, but if you have installed the LINK software, it should be somewhere in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.

Ok, I just realized that it was a CODEC 52 problem, I mean that there was a problem with WINDOWS DIGITAL Signature CERTIFICATES...So I just rebooted, pressed F8 on the boot and went in to advanced boot mode. Then I choosed run with unsigned devices etc...And it went, but I've to do this for every boot, some alternatives?

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

This is the error, what can I do?:mad:

First of all I did what Toasted asked me to, but it didn't worked this time as well as when I tried it by myself before him.

And thanks for the sarcasm, but I resolved this issue by myself after like 2 weeks of researching on the IMMENSE google world.

So the solution is (drum roll) (drum roll) donate to madaraus@gmail.com 10€ and write the reason, then you will receive the solution on your PAYPAL mail.

Thank you, Why? WHY do you have to pay? Because I'm not paid. Simple.

The best solution and the easiest way to solve the corsair link signature problem is to format WINDOWS otherwise just try my solution or others on google. ENJOY! If this solution really worked, and you are very happy, and in case you want to reward me just do a donation to me (kidding) me and peacetv.tv/donation.php Thank you

Kidding, the solution is to enter in test mode with dseo13b.exe, follow these steps:

1- Download this dseo13b.exe from this link: http://www.ngohq.com/?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=34

2- Install it, open it and enable test mode, exit he program and restart the computer.

3- After the restart, and if the test mode is enabled you should see a text on the bottom right on the desktop saying <<TEST MODE WINDOWS 7 BUILD 7601>>

4- Reopen the installed software: dseo13b.exe and this time select the drivers installation option

5- Just insert the drivers you want to install

NB If the drivers are already installed they should be in windows\system\drivers path...

-6 Restart and enjoy babies...

This is one of the hundred of ways to install a signed driver that is seen as unsigned. To troubleshoot if the problem is really the driver's sign certificate, I suggest you to restart your computer and press f8 on bios screen, after that it will open <ADVANCED BOOT> then choose the option <DISABLE THE DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT>, then if the driver runs, and windows don't give any error, then you can be sure at 100% that there is a problem related to the drivers signature, otherwise I don't know. :sigh!: :sunglasse

In my case dseo13b.exe worked.

Archived