Corsair Community

Force GS 128GB

DavideX58

thanks guys, I still don't have those ssd's in my hands, they're on the way from the shop, so I couldn't check their signature code... anyway I think that Force GS series is the only one with 128GB drives and not 120GB like Force 3 or Force GT, will there ever be a proper firmware file for them? This is just out of curiousity, as far as they'll work perfectly I won't be in need to flash them .... THANX SO MUCH FOR REPLYING

you're absolutely right man, if drives are already perfect I won't have a reason to do anything... reason I was asking is that only a week ago I was running a system with Force GT's, about 2 months ago I had troubles with one of them but I fixed everything flashing the 5.03 firmware, so I just had a little doubt that if these Force GS I just bought weren't based on a very recent firmware, it was better to check if there was a newer firmware for them in case I had sort of the same issues... but if you tell me that GS actual firmware is already perfect and up to date, now I'm feeling safe and sound , tnx so much !

Archived