Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine won't open

xerukm

Greetings,

I just purchased a K65 RGB keyboard, plugged in in, with the cable with the arrows first followed by the keyboard cable and installed the CUE software. Keyboard works great out of the box. The only problem is that I can't configure any part of the keyboard because the software refuses to open, no error messages, nothing, it just sits there in the system tray.

I've tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, running it in compatibility mode, nothing works.

Am I missing something here?

This is on Windows 8.1 64bit.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I had the same issue, I made an account just to answer this question... I was going mad... For me it was kinda simple, changed from the usb3 ports to usb2 and it worked fine after a reinstall of the CUE! :biggrin::biggrin:

Hope it helps :idea:

• 2 years later...
I had the same issue, I made an account just to answer this question... I was going mad... For me it was kinda simple, changed from the usb3 ports to usb2 and it worked fine after a reinstall of the CUE! :biggrin::biggrin:

Hope it helps :idea:

And how did you change from usb 3? it's a complete different input. USB 3 has 19 pins and usb 2... 10.... Cue runs only on USB 2.

Archived