Corsair Community

M65 RGB PRO profile not working

Moogae

I Keep saving my profile too the mouse and everytime I close the software it just reverts back too another profile thats not even showing up in the software, like the out the box profile, even though the profile im making I am saving it too the mouse, never had this problem until last firmware update

The profile will change when a application linked to a profile is run or it will revert to the default profile set in CUE if none of the linked applications are being run.

If you only use a single profile but have multiple unused ones, make sure you set the profile as default and it should resolve your issue.

Saving the 'profile' to the mouse only saves the DPI and static lighting colour for the zones if i recall correctly.

Which CUE and FW version are you using? Do you have another computer to try from that? From what you wrote it looks like you've already saved the profile in the past and it was working.

I'm running the latest CUE and FW versions, the profile would save too my mouse before the last firmware update, now it won't save it even though I am saving it to the device memory, but when I exit the software it reverts to the profile that came out the box, witch I don't even have I only have my one default profile

The profile will change when a application linked to a profile is run or it will revert to the default profile set in CUE if none of the linked applications are being run.

If you only use a single profile but have multiple unused ones, make sure you set the profile as default and it should resolve your issue.

Saving the 'profile' to the mouse only saves the DPI and static lighting colour for the zones if i recall correctly.

its not even saving the DPI and static colors anymore though

I have the same mouse as you an the same exact thing has started happening to me within the last week, have you found a resolution to this at all?

I haven't changed anything in regards to my mouse or CUE and yet this issue has arose all on it's own.

Same issue here. The last firmware update is the cause because it was working fine before that. Turning the computer on, the mouse starts out with the Corsair logo green and the DPI white. It's not until CUE starts up that it loads the correct profile (my one and only profile).

@evilrad - Yeah that seems to be the issue IMO, I've done everything Corsair have suggested and it's not done anything to change the issue, I'm going to try and exchange my mouse where I bought it from today and see what's what.

I swapped the mouse where I bought it from, this one is fine (has firmware 1.02 or something), I'm pretty sure it's a firmware issue so I'm not updating this mouse for a while.

How often does new firmware come out for this?

I swapped the mouse where I bought it from, this one is fine (has firmware 1.02 or something), I'm pretty sure it's a firmware issue so I'm not updating this mouse for a while.

How often does new firmware come out for this?

For the mouse not often. But idk if CUE 2 will support fw 1.02. But well see

Archived