Corsair Community

HX 850 RMA Question

babolgam

Hi,

I live in the Philippines and I just want to know if where I can send in my unit for replacement. My PSU was already replaced once by the local shop and the extended warranty is already over so there is no way for me to have it replaced again except here but I am worried that I might end up paying a lot with shipping and duties/tax upon return. I might as well buy a new one instead. Is there a Corsair outlet here in the Philippines which would do the RMA process? or what are my options for this issue? Thanks.

BTW, the problem is that my system would always crash when running at medium/full load. I tested my system with a different PSU and it just runs smoothly.

Thanks. I might have to buy a new one since it'll probably cost me a lot to send it in and pay the duties/tax upon return. I just don't know why this thing failed on me so early and twice. Just in case I decided to send it in, what's your official courier? Sometimes couriers here in the Phil charge us way too much with items from outside the country and some doesn't need us to pay a dime.

• Corsair Employee

We use UPS but the duty and taxes will or should be paid on its return; you only have to pay shipping to Taiwan. And I would suggest using any local shipping company you trust. There are several in the Philippines, but I think UPS and FEDEX are still popular but may be not the least expensive.

Bottom line we do not care who you use to ship the item to us, you can install SKYPE and call the Toll free number listed under contact and speak with our customer service if you like.

Archived