Corsair Community

Windows Lock Key Won't stay on by default

Karn

I am using the latest CUE 1.9.62/ Windows 10 64-bit. On K70 RGB

This is not that big of a deal but it's something that could be fixed and they keep overlooking it.

Every reboot I have to re-lock the windows key because it will not remember my settings.

Is there a trick to getting it to stay locked upon boot or just something we must put up with forever ?

I have no idea why this is so annoying to me but it really freakin bugs me lol

My windows lock button makes me hold it down for a few seconds to lock it. but one press and it is unlocked again. Also the locked color is blue and the unlocked red. Is this part of the update? btw have the k70 rgb

My windows lock button makes me hold it down for a few seconds to lock it. but one press and it is unlocked again. Also the locked color is blue and the unlocked red. Is this part of the update? btw have the k70 rgb

You can change the color by right clicking it when your in the lighting tab and going to indicator

You can change the color by right clicking it when your in the lighting tab and going to indicator

Thanks, I stumbled across it by accident in the last hour! I don't have to hold it down anymore, seemed to fix itself.. wondering why it was doing that in the 1st place..

Thanks again.

Like OP, the new update seems to change the behaviour of the WINLOCK key. I am fine with the colors and its function but would like to default to being ON after reboot vs current state of always being off unless you manually change it.

How?

• 8 months later...

Archived