Corsair Community

H110iGT Fan 2 Doesn't work

Blastuser

Hello, i have som trouble with my h110i gt, my second fan doesn't recognice, and wired thing, say is only 3 pin,but my noctua is a PWM fan with 4 pin, i have already try with stock fan, and the same thing happen, the 2 fan doesn't recognize, any advice to fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I wanna shere my experience with Corsair Support, let's start, i bought the H110i Gt, pretty good, i really enjoy, but with no reason the second Fan stop spinning, after a wile the pump die... btw i contact the support, and i ask for an RMA. I have talk with Technical Support Rep A.rturo , after try some solution, and doen't work they accept to RMA.. but i have read i have to sent the product in warrenty and i have to pay the courier,, well ok.. sem's right.... BUT. i just check some Courier and the price are Incredible 70 euro to ship From Italy to Notherlend.. it's madness.. when i'm just buy it at 100 Euro.. i'm really disappointed

Can`t you just connect it to the motherboard, or run a connector right off your PSU ? I have 4 fans on my H110i GT, 2 Corsair SP140 Red LED and 2 Thermaltake Luna 14 Slim white LED, I don`t even use the Corsair Link software, no need to change the fan speeds, they run at 1200 rpm, nice and quiet compared to the stock fans (the stock fans are fine don`t get me wrong) Your cpu will not see any temp difference using the 3 fan profiles in the link software. Changing the LED color on the pump is all it`s really good for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived