Corsair Community

Cue Space on second monitor?

HyPeX

Hello, i like using my 2nd monitor for web browsing/displaying stuff while working/gaming on my main monitor, and the idea of CUE Space and all the stuff that it shows me is VERY interesting (headset battery, system info, headset preset), but i cant seem to get it out of my main screen, which is not where i want it.

Is there any way to move it?

This is currently the only way i'm able to use CUE Space, which is suboptimal at best.

https://i.imgur.com/AgwTZ7F.png

It will be docked on the primary monitor when iCue starts. And there's no way to move it.

With that said ... I've found that there is a way to ... umm ... convince it to do something different. If you exit iCue, then change your primary display to the monitor where you want Cue Space to show (it'll always be on the right; can't change that), start iCue, change your primary monitor back to the original, and then (finally) change your primary monitor to where you want it ... it'll show on the different monitor. Yes, I know it's a bunch of rigamarole. And, technically, that may be a bug because, from what I understand, the spec says that it should be on the primary monitor. But it only seems to recognize the primary monitor when iCue starts.

Archived