Corsair Community

600T top fan is stucked

john909

Hello.

I have a Grapphite 600T case on which the top fan (200mm) gets stucked.I need to push it slightly to have it start spinning but then it stops again.I think it needs to be replaced.

Now what should I do so that I dont have to be left without my computer just for the sake of a case fan? :sunglasse

*The case is still in warranty (bought on 20/06/2011).

Thanks in advance.

Hello Toasted.

I opened the case today and cleaned everything inside, in case it was a matter of dust.What I noticed is that the front fan spins normally barely pushing him, while the top fan is like it is glued and isn't moving.

I contacted the shop I purchased the case and at first they told me that the fan isn't covered by the warranty (?).Please someone verify that this isn't true as I have an invoice clearly stating that the product has 2 years warranty and no exclusions are reported.

It would a lot easier to do the RMA process through the shop I bought it to avoid postal expenses and hassle since I am European resident.

Thanks a lot!

Hello again.

I did request an RMA and in a matter of minutes I got a replacement shipment code! This kind of support is a sign of professionalism and highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help dude, you are an asset on these forums.

Archived