Corsair Community

So what is the actual release date (K95 RGB)?

ATIdude

For the past few days I have been patiently awaiting the release of the K95 RGB with the MX Brows. For the past few days several sourcces (newegg) said it would be available 9/24/2014. Now that we are there newegg and other sources promptly changed to not available and a date of December.

What is going on here? If it isn't one thing (tramp stamp) it's another. This is becoming ridiculous. If I am going to have to wait until December for that keyboard you can forget my sale.

http://i.imgur.com/NioaDwO.png

I hear reports that they are sold out (overclock.net). I think that is a load of crap. I never even saw the option to pre-order on newegg and I have been looking for the past 2 days. Amazon has had 2-5 weeks on the page since they put it up.

Either Corsair shipped like 10 units or a zillion people beat me to the punch this morning at 6 am EST.

Regardless, this is a major letdown.

Hopefully for the preorder at least they will still be going out. It would be disappointing if they were delayed/sold-out. Newegg's dates are not always accurate from my experience. Regardless I will hang in there.

Can anyone from Corsair confirm that the K95 RGB is at least in the distribution channels (ie at Newegg or other sites)?

Thanks

Mark

I am pretty upset newegg for some reason only had pre-orders and the only payment option was credit card, I don't have a credit card and was planning to pay with bitcoin but did not see any option not even paypal just "credit card", after the long wait now I have to wait more. I am extremely Irate.

I am pretty upset newegg for some reason only had pre-orders and the only payment option was credit card, I don't have a credit card and was planning to pay with bitcoin but did not see any option not even paypal just "credit card", after the long wait now I have to wait more. I am extremely Irate.

Hang in there Killzon32. I am sure you will get your opportunity. I really doubt they won't be getting any more in stock until 12/31/2014 and miss the holiday shopping season. Like I said earlier, I bet that date is not accurate but we shall see.

The same thing happened to me, I preordered on Newegg the first day is was available (in the morning nonetheless). Amazon still has a couple in stock, so I canceled my newegg order and ordered one from Amazon. I highly doubt newegg is going to be backordered until next year.

If anyone gets any info about availability, I would definitely appreciate hearing about it. I placed a pre-order for the K96 RGB with blue switches on Newegg as soon as it was available. After seeing the updated availability info on Newegg today, I started a live chat session with someone from Newegg, and he told me that the earliest they will ship is 12/31. Pretty disappointing. Also seems kind of dishonest on Newegg's part.

I would be curious if Amazon is actually shipping them. Haven't they taken orders before when they have have them in stock. Did anyone actually get a shipping confirmation for one of the Corsair K95 RGB keyboards from Amazon?

I called to confirm my order, as they said they had 6 in stock, after I ordered, they had 4... now they have like 20... So I don't know if the numbers fluctuate a lot or what.

I ordered my K95 rgb with brown switches on 9-22 from Newegg the preorder was supposed to be in on 9-24 but i was sad to see early this morning it say that they were out of stock until 12-31 I just looked at the order a few minutes ago it shipped from California this afternoon hopefully everyone else that preordered theirs from Newegg gets them too .

I ended up calling Newegg and the person tried to help me but it was not able to give me anything firm. She stated that it is sold out, however I have not seen one person acknowledge that their order was processed/shipped. I pre-ordered like everyone else and thought I was one of the first since I was expecting an announcement on Monday given the teaser from Corsair so her reason didn't make sense.

My personal opinion, until someone proves otherwise, is that Newegg either does not have their shipment yet or simply can't get organized enough to get orders processed. I have not received an acknowledgement from Amazon that mine is shipped yet but will let you know. I suspect that they won't be able to either but who knows.

Maybe this thing is that darn popular.

But please post if you received a shipping notification from a provider (Amazon, Newegg, other). Then I will believe it is real. :)

I am sorry but WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ANYTHING FROM CORSAIR!?!??!? People are acting like it's no big deal, but in reality we have tons of people being hung out to dry, wondering when their keyboards will be available, and if you are like me, you have already put down $180 for a release date that said today, and now says December 31. Corsair has NOTHING to say EVER about any problems. I am a new computer builder, and am already sick of them. This is beyond ridiculous and I wish more people were making a bigger deal out of this!

FYI, I have preordered the K70 RGB MX Blue on Amazon and NewEgg and I will update here if/when one of them ships.

I will also cancel my order if I hear nothing by beginning of next week and will be getting the Razer Black Widow Chroma instead.

It's about getting product in the pipeline. It does take time to ship to various retailers. I guess I made a couple of assumptions that with the launch on Monday they were in the pipeline already since Newegg posted a date of today for availability.

With that said things change and with such an anticipated keyboard I know we are all anxious (and in my case impatient) to try it. :) It was sort of like this for the 900D case. People wanted it yesterday. :)

Hopefully this is all sorted out in the next few days. I don't see any reason to jump ship unless you prefer the other keyboard.

I just built my first gaming PC. I have it built. I am using a very old membrane keyboard because I have to wait for this keyboard. Knowing I would only have to wait for a couple days was fine enough, but not weeks. I can't wait that long. I was honestly about to get the Razer until Corsair FINALLY released the pre-order update to NewEgg about the MX Blues so I was like fine, I will wait a day or two longer. Then the day of they change the release date to Dec 31? I realize it won't be that long, but, it still P's me off to no end. Especially since they delayed the release so long already... Paired with the dying LED's, and the new horrid logo, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on. All I can do is hope and pray that these new models do not have the dying LED issue, which TBH, none of us really know that yet... Right? I see daily posts in this forum about people's K70/K95 LED's dying, but haven't heard from RGB owners yet, probably because its still a new product. Has anyone heard anything about the LED's in this new model and their reliability?

NewEgg has browns back in stock:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816027

This is the chat I had with NewEgg:

Customer: Hi, I am looking at item# N82E16823816027. Right now it says it is in stock. Earlier today it was out of stock. I want to make sure that if I order it now it will be shipping out tomorrow. Is this correct?

Agent: Hi. Thank you for providing me with that information. I will be more than happy to assist you. May I please place you on hold for a moment while I look into this?

Customer: Sure

Agent: Thank you for holding. Unfortunately, we do not have the information. We can only suggest you check later.

Customer: What do you mean check later? Is it in stock or not?

Customer: Your website says it is?

Agent: Every product we carry is listed on our website and pricing and availability is posted in real time, and we do not offer any sort of price protection. We would only be able to honor the currently listed price on the item page. If the price of an item is changed, it would also reflect in the shopping cart. Running the website in real time would enable Newegg to post all the most up to date sales/promotions in a timely manner for the customers. However, all the promotions on our website are while supplies last and we are not able to honor a previously posted price.

Customer: I am not asking about the price.

Agent: Yes, it is available now but we are unable to guarantee it will be delivered to you later.

Customer: What does that mean? Are they in your warehouse? Or am I ordering something that won't be shipped for several weeks?

Customer: All I want to know is if I order that product it will be shipped from you in the next day or two.

Agent: It is now available. You can feel free to order now. If it is out of stock again, we will cancel the order and offer a refund for you/

Customer: How many do you currently have in stock?

Agent: In this situation, you can only purchase 2 at once due to limit stock.

Agent: We are unable to check the exact amount.

Customer: Can you check when you received your last delivery or shipment of the product?

Agent: Unfortunately, this information is not passed onto Customer Service, and we are unable to provide information for this particular inquiry.

Customer: So basically you have no idea when your in stock items will ship?

Agent: Unfortunately, you are right/

Customer: Ok, thank you for your time.

I ordered my K95 rgb with brown switches on 9-22 from Newegg the preorder was supposed to be in on 9-24 but i was sad to see early this morning it say that they were out of stock until 12-31 I just looked at the order a few minutes ago it shipped from California this afternoon hopefully everyone else that preordered theirs from Newegg gets them too .

I guess I missed your response. Glad to hear it was shipped. I did look on the egg again and they did list the one with Brown switches in stock. You can order it. Not sure if that means you will get it right away but your comment Lowlif3 is encouraging.

Archived