Corsair Community

iCue 3.1.133 - Can we set default profiles?

meller

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
This is correct. Whatever is at the top of the list and not in a folder.

This is only half-true it seems.. What is in the top does load when the iCUE program starts with Windows, yes, but what the program selects as the MAIN profile (i guess you can call it) - when the iCUE program is not started (before Windows, or if something goes wrong and iCUE program does not load etc) is not that profile.

For me it loads a rather obscure profile i did for stalker, it's very far from optimal since not all keys are lit with that profile..

I'd really like to know how i can make a "main" profile for the keyboard that it puts in its memory so that i can have the default one of my choice before windows starts, the option is clearly there but how it is implemented is questionable.

This is what the OP is asking too..

Edited by Mkultra72

This is only half-true it seems.. What is in the top does load when the iCUE program starts with Windows, yes, but what the program selects as the MAIN profile (i guess you can call it) - when the iCUE program is not started (before Windows, or if something goes wrong and iCUE program does not load etc) is not that profile.

For me it loads a rather obscure profile i did for stalker, it's very far from optimal since not all keys are lit with that profile..

I'd really like to know how i can make a "main" profile for the keyboard that it puts in its memory so that i can have the default one of my choice before windows starts, the option is clearly there but how it is implemented is questionable.

This is what the OP is asking too..

So ... this thread is quite dated and things have changed.

What you are talking about - the "MAIN Profile" - is called Hardware Ligthing. How you set it up does vary a bit by device. On keyboards, it's a set of hardware profiles and one of those will be active. For "inside the box" devices, you have a Hardware Ligthing tab.

So ... this thread is quite dated and things have changed.

What you are talking about - the "MAIN Profile" - is called Hardware Ligthing. How you set it up does vary a bit by device. On keyboards, it's a set of hardware profiles and one of those will be active. For "inside the box" devices, you have a Hardware Ligthing tab.

I seem to have found it, it was a small memory-card icon. thanks.

• 1 year later...