Corsair Community

H110i GT in 350D - Where to find case compatibility list?

bnj2

Both the H100 or H110 will fit in top of the Obsidian 350D.

The case will be limited to a maximum of 55 - 60mm mounting. With the Asus Maximus Gene the maximum would be 55mm mounting because of the CPU/EPS connection. Additionally you will not be able to install a media drive if the hoses are positioned towards front 5.25 drive bay.

Obviously push/pull isn't going to happen in this case do to height restrictions.

• 1 month later...

Update: H110i GT DOES NOT fit on top of 350D.

On the 5.25" bay there are metal tabs that prevent it from being fitted and it also needs to be mounted it upside down because the hoses are not flexible enough to clear the same ODD cage.

• 1 year later...
That is...unusual. Will have to test fitment in the lab, but my understanding was the H110i GT should fit the 350D. It was designed to.

did it fit?

pls i got the 350d and im looking to buy the h110i gt if it fits

cuz i dont like the look of the newer h series..

I would be cautious. The product page still has that 240/280 listing under specifications, but the main page references 240mm only. Looking at the H100i in the top of this thing, I can't see any way a 280mm fits without taking out the top 5.25 trays (assuming they are removable). Try contacting Corsair support through official channels so you have something to fall back if this goes sour.

Product Page

On the 'from below' shot at the top, you can see additional wider 280mm mounting slots, but it's hard to see where the length comes from. That 240mm H100i is right against the drive bay.

Archived