Corsair Community

rma time period/response

You can contact customer service via phone and ask for a ticket update. You can call them using Skype by calling their toll free number.

Make sure you upload a picture of your invoice as proof of purchase.

I've uploaded the pictures of the damage ( both the 290x and 290 ) and the invoice of the cooler, do i need to upload the 290x and 290 as well ?

That should be fine,

You'll be later asked to fill out a Damage Claim form once the representative replies and possibly be required to send the damaged cards to Corsair's HQ for examination.

Hi mate do I really need to send it back ? What I'm saying is I've sent all the picture evidence of it leaking and the damage it has caused.

From what i've seen on the forum, People were asked to send their damaged parts back for inspection.

As its a case by case basis, It will be best to work with the representative responding to your ticket, They will be able to answer your questions/concerns.

From what i've seen on the forum, People were asked to send their damaged parts back for inspection.

As its a case by case basis, It will be best to work with the representative responding to your ticket, They will be able to answer your questions/concerns.

no problem mate thank you for your help

smtp.corsair.com gave this error:

Remote server returned an error -> 552 Message size is greater than 25 MB

kept on getting this message everytime i send the email through

I've included the pictures and everything thats needed, all up its only 18-19mb but its telling me i've exceeded it.

Archived