Corsair Community

AX860i - Problem

Nuno_Gomex

Hello! I'm here with a problem and I need your help...since Sunday that my desktop does not start and I'm inclined to blame the PSU. I say this because I have already tested the source by connecting it only through the 24-pin cable and nothing. I even pulled the component from the desktop and only plugged it through the power outlet. This source has the self-test button and after charging the red light soon after 1 or 2 seconds. Do you think I should do any more testing?

As the source is under warranty I am trying to trigger the RMA.

However, in Corsair support after logging in gives me error "MESSAGE 006"

You'll want to call customer service using their toll-free number on Skype and see whether they can create a RMA ticket over the phone.

The toll-free number can be found in the forum notice.

Note: We have recently migrated to a new ticketing system and we are experiencing a delay in the response time. Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and we will respond to your inquiries as soon as we can. For urgent technical inquiries you may reach us at 888-222-4346.

You'll want to call customer service using their toll-free number on Skype and see whether they can create a RMA ticket over the phone.

The toll-free number can be found in the forum notice.

My English is weak and orally difficult to express myself! I prefer to deal with the subject by email because I can write better than talk...

I've been trying to access Corsair technical support for a week but I can not.

Just an FYI, @<username> doesn't work here. It's fixed, and a password reset email has been sent to you. Once you're logged in, click on edit profile and click the edit link at the bottom. Double check your address.

Thank you! I can already access technical support...

Archived