Corsair Community

Need standoffs for H115i

will_s

Gone from X99 mobo to new 1151 mobo ( z370 ) and the Corsair 115i requires different standoffs and a backplate ( the x99 so much better with backplate not required ) . Ok, found the Intl backplate and I think the 4 black standoffs are for the AMD as they also wont fit...........

So how can I get 4 LGA115x / 1366 standoffs ?

and why I am here....also got 2 more 120RGB fans so have 3x140 and 3 x 120 LED fans connected to the Corsair Commander.......question is ...why is it so hard to screw these fans into the case ? Unscrewing the fans from the H115i was easy and putting 2 of the 140MM fans using those screws was so easy but as for the rest...jeez, anyway have them all put in the case in order and correctly numbered to make adjusting them in link easier

Thanks for that.........will check with Corsair and order and hoipefully sell my new 115i when I get them...yes, it would take so long from overseas so ordered a new one and will then sell it

edit: well that was a long and horrible thing to do but finally managed to claim my account and create a ticket. As I have all the other parts I told them I didnt have the 1151 standoffs

A quick update: Corsair supplied me with a link to US site where they sell the parts and after registering and half way through ordering the shipping address was for Canada and US only.

Anyway will sell the old one along with the X99 motherboard and CPU and they wont require different standoffs.

And my next major part of rebuild is to get rid of all Corsair products from my place of residence.

When I follow that link, it says that there is one in stock at Corsair for £9.99 and the add to basket button is there. I've bought from there a few times and I'm in the UK.

I created a ticket to make sure it was the correct one ( as suggested ) and after a painful process they supplied me with the link which had the parts from a US site. I would assume the pounds was a British site. I actually forgot to actually try purchasing from the UK site but shipping to Australia would have taking way to long so I purchased a new one . I couldnt wait and sold the old one with the X99 motherboard and CPU

And why did I go Corsair again......well the LINK software I am happy with and it ties into my system but if I ever rebuild again it will be different

edit: just went and tried the UK site and it only shows UK as the country

For some reason, I thought that you were in th UK. A couple of year sback, I bought a case that wouldn't take my H110i GT, so I bought a Cooler Master 240 cooler, an excellent cooler, but I missed the controlability of the Corsair cooler. When I changed the case for a 900D, the H110i GT went straight back in.

Archived