Corsair Community

H100i V2 issues

HooDoo

I have been experiencing slow temp rise over months from 26 degrees when first installed to 40 degrees plus as of this writing. At first I figured it was that old culprit dust clogging the radiator. I pulled unit thoroughly blew it out and cleaned all fans. No change.

All fan speeds and pump speed seem within specs. Though when I feel the hoses, one is cold the other is fairly warm bordering hot.

I have also noticed if I tap on the sides(ends) of the radiator I can get a range of 3 to 10 degree temp drops immediately. Pretty sure this isn't normal.

Just wanted to check in on the forums to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this.

That sounds like a partial blockage is forming or has formed, especially the tap that reduces temperatures.

Make sure that you have it powered correctly (see section B of the cooler FAQ in my sig) and, if so, contact support.

Though when I feel the hoses, one is cold the other is fairly warm bordering hot.

I have also noticed if I tap on the sides(ends) of the radiator I can get a range of 3 to 10 degree temp drops immediately.

Contact Corsair directly through the Support Ticket system. Make sure you get those two pieces of information in the description. You will also need to upload a copy of the purchase invoice to establish the warranty start date.

Do you hear any odd sound from the pump? Ironically, silent (or faint hum) is bad and is probably a blockage. Air bubbles would be a steady stream of static like clicks and pops, but it is usually treatable. The prior condition is not.

Do you hear any odd sound from the pump? Ironically, silent (or faint hum) is bad and is probably a blockage. Air bubbles would be a steady stream of static like clicks and pops, but it is usually treatable. The prior condition is not.

Nothing out of the ordinary or different.

As for contacting support, it wouldn't do any good. The warranty is long gone on it.

Sounds like I have reached (or fixing to reach) EoL on the unit. Time for a replacement I think.

Thanks all for the replies.