Corsair Community

800D spare part

Ash_0

Hello,

First, sorry for my bad english, I'm Belgian.

One of the plastic shrouds of my 800D broke (this one => http://forum.corsair.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6872&d=1273394248 )

I've already asked to the tech support if they could send me a new shroud (Case #5303312) , they told me they will try to find one for me but I haven't heard from them in awhile.

Bye.

Hi,

I am also from Belgium:hihi:.

Aske RamGuy::pirate:: for advice, if it takes too long for getting a respond from tech support.

You will get a answer from tech, but give them a little time for fixing your problem, we are not the only ones with a problem.

Dutch; even geduld , tech support kan even op zich wachten, maar het probleem lossen ze wel op, zit ook al van vorige maand te wachten op mijn onderdelen, geduld is een schone zaak.

Best Regards and Happy Newyear:headbang:.

Raf

Happy new year !

(Hello Raf, I'm from the other side of Belgium, so my NDL is VERY rusty, je vais donc éviter de te répondre en néerlandais pour ne pas massacrer la langue ^^)

I try to be patient but I've sent my first request 6 weeks ago, I thought posting on the forum could speed things up a bit with the help of RAMGUY.

I broke the only shroud that is not available on the Corsair store, I want to punch myself in the face. ><

Archived