Corsair Community

Cue not working

Wester71

Alright the last few CUE engines do not work on my windows 10 PC. I keep having to go to one from 2015 and it sucks. Any time I try to load it just dont.t will appear as if its trying but it even disappears in the task bar! Yes I ran it as admin. I am in the windows 10 beta updates but non of the new updates make any difference.2011 v3 mobo 6800k cpu and thats all I will disclose cause none of the other parts should matter. I also thought maybe MSI gaming app was screwing with it and removed it and tried it, then reinstalled it an nothing still. At my end with corsairs garbage I swear. Any help would be appreciated!

• Corsair Employee
If it is disappearing from the task bar, the application is crashing. Check the Windows Event Viewer to see if it lists why. If you're also using a Windows Beta, this could potentially be a reason as well since we haven't validated it on that particular version.

Alright the last few CUE engines do not work on my windows 10 PC. I keep having to go to one from 2015 and it sucks. Any time I try to load it just dont.t will appear as if its trying but it even disappears in the task bar! Yes I ran it as admin. I am in the windows 10 beta updates but non of the new updates make any difference.2011 v3 mobo 6800k cpu and thats all I will disclose cause none of the other parts should matter. I also thought maybe MSI gaming app was screwing with it and removed it and tried it, then reinstalled it an nothing still. At my end with corsairs garbage I swear. Any help would be appreciated!

I am on the fast track for Windows 10 Enteprise early access preview, and the latest version of CUE is working for me. Which precise beta are you using? I am currently on Version 1703 (OS Build 16170.1000).

Archived