Corsair Community

NEXUS individual screen PLZ!

smile689

Request individual screen options based on profile.

ex, I want to automatically show only the screen for the game when I play the game.

But now it's all integrated.

IT is really worst.

Why does Nexus want to be above all of icue's profiles?

please make option.

I want manage NEXUS in individual profile

Edited by smile689
  • Like 1

• Corsair Employee

You're correct that currently the iCUE NEXUS screens aren't tied to a specific profile. NEXUS screens operate outside of the profile system in order to provide easy access to preset device control screens by simply swiping over to the screen needed.

Thank you for the feedback.

But it's on your faq website...

Enabling or Disabling Screens

Click the stack view icon and then click the toggle to enabling or disabling of the adjacent screen. This is saved per-profile so you can have selected screens show up with specific profiles.

This is basically why i bought it... So please make this functunality available.

Edited by Groubi

You realize if the Nexus becomes part of the individual profile system, then you have to program it for each and every profile you use. Every screen, every widget, every button, again and again. If you need one specific screen for a high use profile, then it should probably be part of your normal screen layout and an easy swipe or two away.

Yes, I do realize :)

But like smile689, who opened this thread first, I have specific profiles for specific programs/games, with macros and RGB lights according to the commands.

I bought the Nexus specifcaly to have customizable buttons with text on them... And i really don't want to scroll all my personalized screens to find the one i need since it should be managed by iCUE.

Hours of perpetual set-up and every profile with a unique and different arrangement versus 1 swipe with your finger. That is a tough call. It's all also a tough sell to convince someone it's too much work to swipe a screen or two over, right before you undertake an activity in which you will make thousands of keystrokes/input movements per hour. Making the Nexus screens per profile is not just some extra feature that can be added in. It fundamentally affects how it is used for everyone.

According to corsair website, the expected functionality was supposed to hide or display a screen according to profile. Once you have screens ready, you just have to click in iCUE on them to hide them, or display them, for each profiles it should take maximum 1 minute once, not "perpetual set-up"...

for each profiles it should take maximum 1 minute once, not "perpetual set-up"...

No, that's the issue. If you have 3 monitoring screens, 2 graphics screen, and 1 hot swap profile screen (6 total), you will need to re-create them in every profile you use. 30 profiles would be 180 screens. There would need to be a library for screens similar to the way lighting effects are done, but that isn't overly popular either. Additionally, if you decide I don't want to monitor Temp A anymore and you swap it from Screen #2 for Temp B, you must then edit all of your screen #2s in every profile. Unless you are a 1-2 profile kind of person, this potentially creates a massive amount of management. Having per profile Nexus settings means your changes do not ripple down to the other profiles.

LOL, of course not!

I know my english is not so good, but read again the corsair website... It won't change anything for you...

Anyway, if someone from corsair read this, please do it, it will be very helpful for a lot of people ! Thank you !! and it was an annouced feature !

• Like 1