Corsair Community

What is best Mouse Pad for the M90

zion6

Hi,

Which mouse pad do you recommend? I have a steelseries pad but the M90 prefers a hard surface it seems. I don't see any notes in the Corsair mousepads that state which ones work best with their own mice.

• Corsair Employee

You can talk about other brands here if it is constructive. For example, its okay to say "The Logitech G600 has big mouse buttons on the side that feel slightly better than the Corsair M90 mouse."

However, we won't tolerate "BUY X BRAND! ITS THE BEST! <insert link>."

• Corsair Employee
Hi,

Which mouse pad do you recommend? I have a steelseries pad but the M90 prefers a hard surface it seems. I don't see any notes in the Corsair mousepads that state which ones work best with their own mice.

Its preference Zion. Some people like cloth because there isn't any resistance, whereas some people prefer a harder plastic coated surface to get some feedback when moving the mouse around. I personally like to use the plastic mats over cloth, but many people prefer cloth over it.

I would like to have a suggestion for the M60 if possible (not hijacking the topic but thought it's better to ask here than crate a new one). I am currently using a Razer Sphex, it's done, three or four scratches/dents in middle while I was stuck in Far Cry 3 for long, you see, lol. I am talking about hard mats here, I will never use a soft mat again. Anything around 20-25 bucks would be nice.

Well I just bought the M95 version and it worked perfectly with my Steelseries 4HD hard plastic mat. Then just now it doesn't track at ALL on the mat. Nothing.

It does on the hard wood on the desk and it does on the cloth Steelseries qck mat I also own, although it says "poor" in the surface test.

Honestly Corsair, what gives. How can your brand new mouse work perfectly on a surface then all of a sudden not read it anymore?

Disappointing to say the least.

EDIT:

Now it doesn't even track on the cloth mat. Even on the wood desktop it is getting slower and slower and sluggier and doesn't want to move the cursor anymore.

It must be a faulty sensor cause I cannot imagine anything else.

The mouse tracked flawlessly on the SteelSeries 4HD hard plastic mat for the first 2 days.

I submitted a ticket for RMA.

Archived