Corsair Community

K95 Platinum - Discolored LED's

NemisizZ

So ive bought this keyboard not even 3 weeks ago and im already facing issues with it!

First and foremost... Discolored keys!

From time to time some of the keys just change color, all randomly they are with a tint of a different color, like right now my K got a yellow tint when the entire keyboard is backlit with white! The C is a blueish color, my 2 got a red/pink tint to it, i got a green/blueish tint to it!

It changes from time to time, and i had luck with getting rid of the discoloration by spamming the discolored key, tho its not all of them that wanna change, like my K!

I also have issues with my Delete key, if i flip my finger on the key or near by keys it change color! Is it a bad switch or? I mean, the keyboard isnt that old, and i would think it should last more than just 3 weeks before it starting to act up!

Ive recorded a short video showing what i mean with the delete key changing color when i flip my finger on it or on nearby keys...

[ame]

[/ame]

Any suggestions to what i should do? Should i just take it back to the shop where i bought it and get a replacement or?

Im not planning to do an RMA at Corsair since i just can take it back to shop where i got it for free, im just curios if anyone else have had similar issues and if they manage to get it fixed without doing a RMA

Archived