Corsair Community

MP600 Firmware 13 change log?

DangerClose

In Corsairs infinite wisdom, the forum mods saw fit to CLOSE the MP600 firmware update sticky thread and left it stickied for some reason?!?! How hard is it to publish change logs for your products Corsair??? Especially for something like an SSD???

So, does anyone have an actual changelog for this firmware version? Also, why would you close the thread that was posted for this exact purpose?

Oh man...this is exactly why I am angry that Corsair Forum mods saw fit to close that thread. How does that improve customer satisfaction and interaction? Closing a useful thread that THEY made for this exact purpose. I am also angry that they do not post change logs, like every other competent manufacturer would do. I am going to dump my MP600 for a new Samsung 980 ASAP, this is just unacceptable.

lol, you have three months between measurements. how does that prove it's new firmware's fault?

Well I benchmarked it before but didn't take the screenshot since it was similar and expected IMPROVEMENT.

However, please see the post above mine detailing the exact same problem. Guess what the common theme here is? New firmware.

Yes, this firmware broke the drive. I’m going to Microcenter today to buy a Samsung 970+ and dump this Corsair drive. I love Corsair for memory, cases, fans, etc. but their hardware support for stuff like this is abysmal. The fact they closed the thread and offer ZERO help to us is a joke.

• Corsair Employee

Hi all, we're chatting with a SSD team to see what's been changed with this new firmware. Please sit tight and we'll update once we have the information to share.

And for those that have support questions, please continue to reach out to our support team at https://help.corsair.com where they'll be able to assist you more effectively.

Thanks!

In regards to the thread I closed. It was becoming unwieldy to sift through. New firmware posts should have new pinned posts rather than resulting in a single massive channgelog thread.

Edited by Corsair CJ

Hi all, we're chatting with a SSD team to see what's been changed with this new firmware. Please sit tight and we'll update once we have the information to share.

And for those that have support questions, please continue to reach out to our support team at https://help.corsair.com where they'll be able to assist you more effectively.

Thanks!

In regards to the thread I closed. It was becoming unwieldy to sift through. New firmware posts should have new pinned posts rather than resulting in a single massive channgelog thread.

You're right, they should. And yet...they don't.....

Thanks!

any news? it's very scary that this happened and that Corsair is not communicating about it.

• 2 weeks later...