Corsair Community

CrystalDiscInfo Temperature

fadsarmy

I think CrystalDisk may have been accurate with version 1.0 of the Force firmware, with 1.1 when they fixed some SMART issues but they broke the temperature monitoring from SMART.

Either way it doesn't matter to me. I use HWMonitor and I found it to be one of the simplest and usually the most accurate. I can't comment on the accuracy it has on the Force series right now, but for all the other components I've used it for it's been good.

Did you actually read the thread :confused:

What thread?

This is not a personal attack but I do find some of your replies abrupt. We buy Corsair products to keep you in a job. The least you can do is help. May be I'll ask Ford.

I'm not trying to be abrupt with you. However, you are asking random questions all over the forum while providing almost no information, even after it's requested of you. So, I think my question to you is valid. You asked a question and I provided a link to a thread, quoted above. Your most basic questions are anwered there including the one you posted after I linked you.

Is there a utility that is?

From the link I gave to you above.

So what does all of this mean to end users? As stated above, we don't believe that the current SMART tools are completely accurate in their reporting. Our suggestion is to use performance as read by ATTO as a tool to determine if your drive is functioning properly. Remember, no SSD is going to report 100% life left, even fresh out of the box.

I'm not trying to be abrupt with you. However, you are asking random questions all over the forum while providing almost no information, even after it's requested of you. So, I think my question to you is valid. You asked a question and I provided a link to a thread, quoted above. Your most basic questions are anwered there including the one you posted after I linked you.

From the link I gave to you above.

Sorry for the reply. I'm sure it is somewhere in the forum but some of us have a job other than computing so we don't have the time to dig info out. If my Corsair SSD worked as well as my X25-M I wouldn't be here.

Sorry for the reply. I'm sure it is somewhere in the forum but some of us have a job other than computing so we don't have the time to dig info out.

We understand. And that's why I took the time to do the testing, post the sticky thread, and then link it for you when you asked for it. ::pirate::

We are sorry your Force drive is having issues and we expect to be resolved with a firmware update very soon.

Archived