blueresto

Corsair iCUE products I own:

H100i RGB Platinum SE White

M65 RGB Pro

MM100

Vengeance RGB Pro White

5 LL120 Fans White

Commander Pro

I'm running iCUE software version 3.14.104 on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

I have the copro connected to a USB 2 header on my ASUS Strix B450-f board. When I first built this rig I had the H100i connected directly to the copro but iCUE nor Windows would recognize the device. I tried both USB ports. Connecting the AIO to the motherboard got everything working and it's now detected by both Windows and iCUE.

The issue I'm having is that every time I have SDK enabled and I start up Far Cry 5 or The Division 2, the H100i goes dark along with the 2 LL120s that I have connected to it. When this first happened I forced an update to the AIO in iCUE and that worked until I powered the system down at the end of the night. The next day I started it up and the same issue occurred. Now that force firmware workaround no longer fixes the issue.

I've seen a lot of posts detailing this issue with various keyboards but I can't seem to find one that addresses the AIO. Is/has anyone experienced this issue?

• Corsair Employee

The SDK profiles are actual files in iCUE, and can become corrupted when installed sometimes. Often performing a clean reinstall fixes it.

- Please make sure to install all updates for Windows. .

- Install RevoUninstaller: http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

- Run RevoUninstaller

-Select iCUE, and then select uninstall

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall CUE.

C

The issue I'm having is that every time I have SDK enabled and I start up Far Cry 5 or The Division 2, the H100i goes dark along with the 2 LL120s that I have connected to it. When this first happened I forced an update to the AIO in iCUE and that worked until I powered the system down at the end of the night. The next day I started it up and the same issue occurred. Now that force firmware workaround no longer fixes the issue.

The game developers use the SDK to program a series of lighting effects for the game. When you enable the SDK kit for those select games, you are giving up control of the lighting. They may not program a certain device to light at certain times or the device may not have been included at all. Either way, unticking the SDK box in the iCUE settings will return your lighting to its normal controllable state, if that's what you prefer.

This was my original assumption. However, I was able to get the AIO and the LL120s connected to it reacting to The Division 2 when I originally forced a firmware update to the H100i. It worked great for that one gaming session but stopped working the next day. I haven't been able to get it to work since.

Everything is up to date and icue is clean install.

As i mentioned before the same thing happend to the LL fans a month ago. Solution was hard reset the commander pro and install the firmware several times. This didn't work for the H100i platinum.

Does anyone know if the H100i can be hard reset?

Thanks

The SDK profiles are actual files in iCUE, and can become corrupted when installed sometimes. Often performing a clean reinstall fixes it.

- Install RevoUninstaller: http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

- Run RevoUninstaller

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall CUE.

i follow all the step and problem still there. h100i platinum rgb off. help

- Run RevoUninstaller

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall CUE.

For me the same. Actually it make my LL fans stop too.

But the fix for this is hard reset commander pro and clean install of firmware. The only difference I notice is during playing the division 2 and metro exodus is making an effect of yellow and green. Nothing more. Far cry 5 and far cry dawn the lighting is off on h100i platinum

TL;DR - The Division 2's code isn't calling the correct profile names and some of the profiles are missing lighting effects.

Take a look at this post I found on Reddit a few days ago. I followed the instructions as was able to get the lighting effects working on my K70 and customized the profiles to enable lighting on my H115i Platinum RGB.

Archived