Corsair Community

prf to cueprofile conversion???

pum

I've only just installed the new CUE 2 yesterday night before going to sleep and realised that the new software uses a different format?

cueprofile?? all of my saved light profiles from the old CUE are prf files!

I've imported the prf. files into the new CUE 2 software and none of the lights work anymore!

I've tried clicking on and off the advanced mode and no luck, just a rainbow spiral if it's turned off.

What happened? What do I do? I want my profiles to work again!

Try switching CUE to use the advanced mode with the switch at the top near the devices list/images. CUE 2 by default puts all profiles on basic/advanced mode at once unlike CUE 1 which allowed a per-profile setting.

Wait, so you want to reinstall the old software and export the profiles differently or something?

If you read my post again you'll see that I've already mentioned trying the advanced mode switch,

and that it'll just have the rainbow spiral light effect whenever I turn it off, for ANY profile I exported that's in prf. format.

Wait, so you want to reinstall the old software and export the profiles differently or something?

If you read my post again you'll see that I've already mentioned trying the advanced mode switch,

and that it'll just have the rainbow spiral light effect whenever I turn it off, for ANY profile I exported that's in prf. format.

Its not that simple, profiles made in CUE 1 wont work properly in CUE 2, thats why me and Lewis Gerschwitz (the owners of the majority of RGB profiles out there) remade all our profile for CUE 2 which was a hell of a lot of work.

You can download Lewis's stuff here: http://lewisgerschwitz.com/

and my stuff here: alexkrastev.herokuapp.com

Its not that simple, profiles made in CUE 1 wont work properly in CUE 2, thats why me and Lewis Gerschwitz (the owners of the majority of RGB profiles out there) remade all our profile for CUE 2 which was a hell of a lot of work.

You can download Lewis's stuff here: http://lewisgerschwitz.com/

and my stuff here: alexkrastev.herokuapp.com

god bless people like you two, honestly the people who're responsible for creating the RGB corsair software need to seriously get their sh together because this isn't okay.

Archived