Corsair Community

FW v. 1.05

Darkwing

The process for updating the FW is on the sticky.

Note: Before you do this update please delete any saved Profiles and load the default profile and reboot the system and let the Link software stand running for at least 1 whole Minuit before you proceed with the Update.

The Cooler will also have to be connected to the included Link USB Dongle and cannot be updated when connected to the Corsair Link Commander.

The process for updating the FW is on the sticky.

I saw that, just wanted to be sure there wasn't anything else I needed to know. Last time I did a FW update, my unit got bricked due to something not mentioned in the sticky so I'm paranoid now haha.

I just flashed the new FW about 10 minutes ago - No problems at all - I extracted the FW zip to my desktop - deleted any saved profiles and clicked restore defaults - rebooted - opened CL and let it run for about 2 minutes - clicked update FW - navigated to the FW file on my desktop - opened it - and flashed away ! Everything works as it did before the flash -

If you got a new unit why are you flashing it.. U just said it yourself that you bricked it for flashing. I guess allot of us tech people just love tinkering around with things even if its not broken.

By the way I've decided to purchase 2 Corsair Force Series 120 GiG SSD GT I made up my mind.

Archived