Corsair Community

Bad stick of 8500C5D Ram guy please help!

Hey bro,

First off wanted to thank you for helping me the last time, corsair really need to give you a raise!

Ok my most recent problem I booted up tonight after wife called me @ work and said the computer hard booted,:bigeyes: so I came home, booted and I got the dredde C1 message on my 680i ..so I did the try one stick then the other one is dead for shure. Last time the C5D's were hard to come by hoping that is not the case this time.

I know you prob dont rember my last case or even have my phone number so i will pm that info to you

Once agin corsair is the best ..why I keep comming back :laughing:

Thanks,

Jeff

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry Jeff we just changed to a new accounting system and we don't have access in Tech Support just yet. Please call our customer service and ask them to email you the tracking information 888-222-4346!

Thanks,

She sent me the tracking number, and I used it on the ups site and said that the tracking number was invalid. any ideas you can give me a call @ the number you used the other day

Once agin Thanks

Jeff

Recived the modules this friday the 29th, I will ship old modules out Monday morning the 2nd since im out in the boonies and my UPS store is closed all weekend ..I will post or PM the tracking number for you ..or call Marisol and give it to her. Also I ram memtest for 2 hrs today and went with out a hitch I am shure my bard is to blame so I ordered a cheaper board so i can RMA MY A1 board. Cant you tell me what revision of the Evga board doesent fry the memory ..or is it a board to baord problem? reading alot of posts on this issue but no conclusive evidence as of yet!

once agin .. great job guy's I have always used your modules and will always use them in my builds either personal or for my customers!

Archived