Corsair Community

Macro issue with icue

Maxime172000

Hi, so i have issue with my auto click macro.

My macro is very simple I program it on the 12 button of my scimitar and all it does is 1 right click mouse and in the advance setting i put : while pressed, repeat constantly with random 5ms to 15ms.

Here the issue.

When i touch any key on the keyboard (corsair k70 rgb) or mouse (corsair scimitar) it cancels/stop the macro. the macro was working find before I reset my windows 10 (I reset because I got a new ssd)

I uploaded a screen shot of my macro

I try to uninstall icue,

reinstall icue,

trying new profile,

profile from community,

deleting all corsair thing in appdata folder

and nothing works, do you have any idea ? THX

and I even ask a friend that has a k70 rapid fire and a corsair scimitar on his computer my macro and it works! so I am lost here...

ps: sorry for bad English I’m a French Canadian

ps2: first post on this forum :D

screenShotMacro.png.a60d8f6ed4f7dc6a541d7a2ed29594b7.png

Edited by Maxime172000

I'm also having an issue with the new update that while pressing down a macro. As soon as I press any other key or mouse buttons it stop and cancels it. Especially annoying with push to talk.

EDIT: Reverting back to an older version Fixed it.

Edited by Reeku

I'm also having an issue with the new update that while pressing down a macro. As soon as I press any other key or mouse buttons it stop and cancels it. Especially annoying with push to talk.

EDIT: Reverting back to an older version Fixed it.

Oh yeah ? can you tell me how to do it, like send me the old installer or where i can download it ? Thx