Corsair Community

Cleaning Tips for Corsair One Pro

ViperPhace

I've just recently gotten back into the world of PC gaming and bought the Corsair One Pro as my weapon of choice. One thing I've been trying to figure out though is how to properly keep dust out of the system (or at least keep it to a minimum), since it isn't recommended to open the case.

Any ideas on how to keep my baby happy and clean, inside and out?

You can open the case, for cleaning, we don't recommend people to change components for warranty reasons but you can open it up for cleaning.

Thanks for the response, and at the risk of asking a really dumb question, any tips for the best way to clean it once it's open. Thanks again for the help!

Hey Viper,

The air inflows will primarily result in dust build up in the rads. One of the other Corsair employees suggested (VERY CAREFULLY) using a vacuum from the outside - dont rub the suction end on the machine though as that will scratch the alluminum finish.

• Corsair Employee

I use an electric dust blower, they sell multiple models on amazon. I clean all of my systems with these as I find them very handy. They are a bit pricier than canned compressed air but I think they are worth the investment.

Just an example:

https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Powerful-Electronic-Environmentally-Friendly/dp/B01FWSYOME/ref=sr_1_24?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1502999603&sr=1-24&keywords=air+duster

Archived