Corsair Community

Where are these things?

Aonyach

The webstore exclusive One Pro and the One Pro Ti are not in stock. We don’t even know if the Ti version will ever be restocked, and based on how quickly they sold it would be insane not to restock them (they were never listed as limited-edition in the first place).

I know this has been covered to death on this forum but even still we haven’t managed to obtain clarity on this. With the number of posts with this question I’m astounded there isn’t more communication.

We understand you can’t discuss your supply chain in detail but that’s not what we’re asking: we just want an approximation for when these will be back in stock. Next month? In the fall? 2018? If the answer is ‘we don’t know when they will be back in stock’ then that would be better than silence.

Please Corsair, don’t keep us in the dark.

The specific Ti model listed is not planned to be restocked at this time.

What a confusing decision.

There is a recent pinned post at the top of this forum that provides an opportunity for potential customers to sign up for an in-stock alert specifically for the Ti model. Is that there just to provide false hope?

In the webstore, I'm still able to add the computer to my Wish List; this doesn't make much sense if it'll never be restocked...

If Corsair is attempting to be customer-centric, the conclusion is that Corsair is deliberately frustrating their customers. Obviously this isn't the case...right?

There is clearly demand for this product. Short of supply-chain or legal issues, I'm really struggling to make sense of this. How is it that the issue doesn't also apply to the other Corsair One models?

Thank you for the reply, Corsair Alan. Is there any more information you can give us? Have you heard any justification for this weird decision?

Well I have just had my daily check on Amazon UK and it appears that they have 7 Corsair One pro's in stock and my order from the 2nd of June is being prepared for dispatch.

I had just spent an hour comparing builds on Scan.co.uk while thinking about cancelling my order so either Amazon has an incredible reach inside my PC (possible) or I am about to get a Corsair One Pro this week.

typically it will be sent out while I am away at a conference so it will have to sit until I get back. Oh well better late than never

• Corsair Employee
What a confusing decision.

There is a recent pinned post at the top of this forum that provides an opportunity for potential customers to sign up for an in-stock alert specifically for the Ti model. Is that there just to provide false hope?

In the webstore, I'm still able to add the computer to my Wish List; this doesn't make much sense if it'll never be restocked...

If Corsair is attempting to be customer-centric, the conclusion is that Corsair is deliberately frustrating their customers. Obviously this isn't the case...right?

There is clearly demand for this product. Short of supply-chain or legal issues, I'm really struggling to make sense of this. How is it that the issue doesn't also apply to the other Corsair One models?

Thank you for the reply, Corsair Alan. Is there any more information you can give us? Have you heard any justification for this weird decision?

Our goal is not to confuse you but I was mentioning the Ti listed unit and spec from our website will no longer be available. The notification will be for future models with 1080Ti, you can interpret that as you will. ;)

Archived