Corsair Community

H110i GT Led flashing white

Aethos

Hi everyone!

I recently bought an H110i GT and it's running well, except that its LED seems to glitch every now and then.

When it's set to Cycle through colours the LED sometimes flashes white in a seemingly random way during transitions from one colour to another.

For example, instead of Red -> Yellow -> Green it goes Red -> Yellow -> 0.1 sec white flash -> Green.

I've tried looking for posts about similar problems but haven't found any so far. Any ideas?

I'm hoping to avoid sending it back and having to wait for a replacement unit.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employee
Hi, I have same problem with you.

my h110i is blinking issue.

how do you fix it?

thanks

Do you have Corsair Link Installed in your system? If you do, go to configure option and change the pump's LED color settings.

Do you have Corsair Link Installed in your system? If you do, go to configure option and change the pump's LED color settings.

yes I have a corsair link installed.

when I set LED to static color it has no problem. but when I change to cycle color its will be white-flashing in 0.1 sec every 10 - 15 second like Aethos said.

When it's set to Cycle through colours the LED sometimes flashes white in a seemingly random way during transitions from one colour to another.

For example, instead of Red -> Yellow -> Green it goes Red -> Yellow -> 0.1 sec white flash -> Green.

• 2 months later...

Can I jump in on this one?

I have an H80i that's doing the same thing.

It's flashing white intermittently (between 5-25 second intervals) for about a 10th of a second.

I'm currently on Corsair link V4.2.3.41, but have rolled back through 4.2.2.27, 4.2.1.42, 4.2.0.162, and 3.2.5742 and the fault stays with all of them. However, if i close Corsair link the flashing immediately stops and the light stays as set.

This does not seem to happen to me on cycling colours, as long as they are different. If i have red, red then it does the intermittent flash. Red, green....no flash

I only want a static Red colour to suit my system, but this causes the flash.

If i close Corsair Link does the H80i have any memory to remember my custom fan curves or do they disappear? If it will, no drama, i'll just remove it from my startup options and open it when i need to make changes.

Also however, while this flashing happens, sometimes the blue in the RGB LED disappears and it starts flickering yellow instead. (255,255,0 instead of white 255,255,255)

I've uploaded a video to YouTube (Unlisted) so you can see this behaviour. [ame]

[/ame]

Hi,

The 255,255,0 is what it randomly flashes when the blue LED stops doing it's thing. Normally it flashes white which is 255,255,255. I don't set this value, it's a fault, not what i choose, I only wrote it as these are the codes for the colours that flash up in error.

The red i want is 255,0,0 but I've tried several combinations through to 240,5,5 to try and stop the flashing, as i seem to recall the old cold boot bug made the RGB go pink when you set anything at 0. It doesn't help. Only closing Corsair link stops the flashing.

Thanks for trying though Toasted.

• 1 month later...

I have encountered the same problem with my H80i. I have Corsair link 4.2.4.25 installed and I honestly don't know if it did like that in other versions...I used to keep my computer under the desk, so I couldn't honestly see.

As soon as I closed Corsair Link...flashing was gone, so I think it's 100% software related.

I tried setting 255,1,1 as I used to do when I had the issue with reverting to white entirely but flashing is still there.

It's not too much of a problem as I usually keep my fans at 900RPM and color static RED, ocasionally bumping the RPM to 1200, depending on how hot the day is or what I do with my pc.

Nevertheless, I thought i'd offer some feedback so that we conclude that it's software related.

• 2 months later...
Can I jump in on this one?

I have an H80i that's doing the same thing.

It's flashing white intermittently (between 5-25 second intervals) for about a 10th of a second.

I'm currently on Corsair link V4.2.3.41, but have rolled back through 4.2.2.27, 4.2.1.42, 4.2.0.162, and 3.2.5742 and the fault stays with all of them. However, if i close Corsair link the flashing immediately stops and the light stays as set.

This does not seem to happen to me on cycling colours, as long as they are different. If i have red, red then it does the intermittent flash. Red, green....no flash

I only want a static Red colour to suit my system, but this causes the flash.

If i close Corsair Link does the H80i have any memory to remember my custom fan curves or do they disappear? If it will, no drama, i'll just remove it from my startup options and open it when i need to make changes.

Also however, while this flashing happens, sometimes the blue in the RGB LED disappears and it starts flickering yellow instead. (255,255,0 instead of white 255,255,255)

I've uploaded a video to YouTube (Unlisted) so you can see this behaviour.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem you describe, whenever the Corsair Link software is running on the background, my Pump LEDs flash randomly to white for no reason, and as soon as I close the application the flashing is gone.

I didn't had this problem running 1.05 firmware and 3.2.x.x software (The old software) but it is present currently and its kind of annoying...

I'm using a 3-year old h100i that's been running fine until the last firmware update.

• 2 months later...

I have an h100i and its the same issue for me, it randomly flashes white.

but I think its a debug message put in the software because if you listen closely the fans do ramp up for a second.

I guess the only solution, for now, will be to set corsair link to not startup with windows.

Archived