Corsair Community

iCUE integration Battlefield 5

Jaccozz

I've not pre ordered and see it is coming out soon. Might buy it but I've got a large un played steam library that guilts me every time I think about new titles so I'm not sure I'll bite.

If the developer does not take the effort to include it, you can hope for some type of Game State Integration, but that probably won't be well documented right away.

This roughly outlines how it works from there:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=181358&page=2

Assuming they do not do it themselves, you would need to come up with what you feel are representative colors or effects and make a couple different profiles based on the events the Game State Integration throws off (which isn't always a complete picture since it is not top of priority on getting the game out the door).

From there, it should be relatively easy to change up the profile based on those events. A fair number of games are at least starting to add third party stuff, Far Cry 5 with iCUE and others with the CUE sdk including diablo x? and at least some version of the unreal tournament alpha, and unrelated the Tomb Rider games with Tobi Eye tracking and there's probably some others - I've heard of some racing sims that respond with digital pressure gauges.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived